- The Tour of Bright demands riders keep working on their climbing form, and accumulating VRS points qualifications
- The last of the VRS races are quickly approaching: Midlands Tour, Tour of the Goldfields (Women), Stratford to Dargo and of course, the ToB.
- The National Road Series plows onwards and upwards with the National Capital Tour (Sept) , Tour of Tassie (Oct) and of course the One Day Classics (Warrnie, Shipwreck Coast, Grafton)
To make it easier for riders to get as much tough racing in as possible we're offering three men's teams and two women's teams free accommodation in Eildon.
- riders must nominate their "team/sponsor" whilst entering the race
- these teams/sponsors and riders must be registered as Cycling Victoria sponsored riders
- NRS Registered riders also qualify
- once three riders from a team have entered, they will be contacted by race management to organise their accommodation. One person must act as their "team-manager" for this purpose.
- this is a first-in-best-dressed offer! Only three men's teams and two women's teams will benefit!
- one room, housing up to four people, with views of the Eildon Pondage
- secure storage for bikes, equipment and personal belongings
- late check-in on Saturday night (we know the transfer from Anglesea to Eildon will be gruelling!)
- late check out on Sunday afternoon
So if you've got team-mates, club-mates or ride in a sponsored kit with friends, get your entry in and benefit from this great offer from The Golden Trout Hotel and Motel.