|Eildon Pondage, looking SouthEast from Hotel Deck.|
SOUND GOOD? Read on...
We know its a helluva weekend of racing in Victoria on the 22-23 September, particularly on the Saturday....
- Carnegie Caufield CC are hosting their own and Blackburn's Club Road Champs on the hilly Modella circuit;
- Footscray CC are holding the Tas Johnson Memorial Midlands Tour (presented by bikebug,com);
- The Northern Combine are running their Italo Australian Trophy Race in Newham;
- The Hume Vets are putting on the George Goodwin Memorial Open up near the border around Cobram.
- And the Southern Vets have races in Somers.
- Why not take advantage of all this quality racing, and do both Saturday and Sunday's racing?
David Duncan, owner of the Golden Trout Hotel Motel has accommodation and breakfast packages for all those connected to the race. He's also making facilities available to the Race Organisation for registrations, information, entertainment, respite (!), refreshments and podium presentations afterwards.
If you're thinking of staying in Eildon, make a booking at The Golden Trout....